Saturday, August 28, 2010

Away We Go

Bags zipped, airline ticket printed, iPod fully charged.  After anticipating this day for months I cannot believe it is finally here!  Despite a couple apprehensions, (mainly if my monstrous duffel bags will be accepted without being labeled 'over capacity') I could not be more excited for this adventure and there's no one I would rather do it with than Lauren!  It seems like we've been talking about studying abroad together for years, and here we are about to jet off to Heathrow.

Of course I'm going to miss friends and family, but this is a once in a lifetime experience that I plan on taking full advantage of.  I can't wait to experience everything English, whether it be in the classroom, through working, or traveling.  I am so thankful to be able to have this unbelievable opportunity and an amazing friend to share it with.

The next time we'll be posting will be from across the pond!!

               ~ Carolyn

No comments:

Post a Comment